WOW! Austrian Mathematician Wins Olympic Cycling Gold Medal at Tokyo Olympics 2020

 

 

 

ALSO READ – “Mentally Super Draining” – Dutch Skateboarder Slams Poor Quarantine Condition in Tokyo Olympics Village

Austria’s Anna Kiesenhofer bags gold at Tokyo Olympics 2020

 

“I mean I don’t need like high level math for for this kind of calculations, but it’s kind of my mindset. But I planned the race, I looked at the time, at the time where I might pass at some kilometres, how much food I have to take in and so on. I planned to attack at kilometre zero and I was happy I could get in front. That is something I could not take for granted because I am not good at riding in the peloton.”

”I am happy that I was not too scared and I just went for it, attacked and with the group we worked more or less together. I saw I was the strongest and I knew I had the climb before the long descent. I’m pretty good at descending so I got some more time and then it was just like a time trial to the finish,” Kiesenhofer said after her win.

 

ALSO READ – VIDEO: Olympic Cyclist Has No Idea He Has Won – Officials Force Stop Him at the Tokyo Olympics 2020

The post WOW! Austrian Mathematician Wins Olympic Cycling Gold Medal at Tokyo Olympics 2020 appeared first on EssentiallySports.



from EssentiallySports https://www.essentiallysports.com/olympics-news-wow-austrian-mathematician-wins-olympic-cycling-gold-medal-at-tokyo-olympics-2020/

Post a Comment

0 Comments