Eugenie Bouchard Agrees To Bizarre Date Proposal By Fan

Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard had a fun time as most of us struggle with the Coronavirus quarantine. She agreed to go on a date with a fan who made the most bizarre requests that you could think of.

Interestingly, Bouchard had written on Twitter last month that the quarantine would be a lot more fun if she had a boyfriend. As was expected, this led to a whole list of tennis fans handing out their resumes to the player. Bouchard is considered by many to be one of the most attractive tennis players out there.

However, a fan finally got the chance to land a date with Bouchard during an Instagram live interview that she was a part of. Eugenie had gone live on Instagram with journalist Allie LaForce. What followed was a lot of fun.

Know More – Eugenie Bouchard Becomes Latest To Join Coronavirus Relief Effort

Eugenie Bouchard

What happened in the Instagram live session which featured Eugenie Bouchard? 

Eugenie was offered a fun date deal. Comedian Bob Menery offered £400 in exchange for a date with Bouchard. Laforce hilariously replied asking for a £3000 fee for paying the bill of the hospital staff’s food requirements.

“You’re [LaForce] also helping me, being a matchmaker for me because I clearly need one.”

Bouchard agreed to the offer –

“I agreed, yes, of course. I want to be part of this.”

However, the fun was not over yet. Bob hilariously replied with the offer of an extra £800 if Bouchard used a British accent on the date.

eugenie bouchard

A reluctant Bouchard agreed to the offer for the sake of charity –

“Why are you doing this to me, Bob?”

Know More – Eugenie Bouchard Admits To Stalking Fan On Twitter

“You’re guilting me… so I feel I have to say yes because it’s for charity, but I’m also highly uncomfortable with that.

“I’m going to say yes but I have no skill whatsoever in imitating accents.”

Charity is helpful in these times no matter the form in which it apparently comes.

The post Eugenie Bouchard Agrees To Bizarre Date Proposal By Fan appeared first on EssentiallySports.



from EssentiallySports https://www.essentiallysports.com/eugenie-bouchard-agrees-to-bizarre-date-proposal-by-fan-wta-tennis-news/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=eugenie-bouchard-agrees-to-bizarre-date-proposal-by-fan-wta-tennis-news

Post a Comment

0 Comments