“He Doesn’t Want To Get in This Dog Fight With Me”- Dominick Reyes Fires Shots at Jon Jones

‘The Devastator’ Dominick Reyes has aimed shots at Jon Jones. Reyes claimed that Jones is hesitant to fight him after their first bout. The fighters battled it out for 25 minutes, with Jones securing a controversial split-decision win. However, given the controversial nature of their first fight, Reyes revealed all the parties are on board for a rematch, except Jon Jones.

Dominick Reyes

READ : “They’re Scared Of The Fall I Know I’m Not Gonna Fall”-Colby Covington On Dana White Situsation

“The issue is Jon right now”- Dominick Reyes

“I know the UFC is on board. I know I’m on board. The issue is Jon right now. He’s going to say he’s down online, obviously on Twitter. When he gets those contracts in front of him, he’s a little different. That’s where we’re at.” Said Reyes

Reyes attributes this hesitation to their first fight. Reyes pushed Jones-like no other fighter has before. Both men had their moments during the fight, but it was Jones who ran away with the victory.
“It was a straight dog fight, brother. The last fight was a pure dog fight. I don’t think he wants to do that again. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t think he wants these hands again. He doesn’t want to get in this dog fight with me. That’s where we’re at.” Said Reyes

However, a fight between the two titans might have to wait. Jones’s latest run-in with the law has certainly caused complications for any deal going forward. Moreover, the ongoing pandemic has put a stop to major events. But, with Reyes eager for a rematch, we might see these two square-off sooner than later.

What are your thoughts on Reyes’s comments? Let us know in the comments section below!

ALSO READ : “I am Ready to Rumble”: Kamaru Usman Offers to Fight Jorge Masvidal Under One Condition

The post “He Doesn’t Want To Get in This Dog Fight With Me”- Dominick Reyes Fires Shots at Jon Jones appeared first on EssentiallySports.



from EssentiallySports https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-news-he-doesnt-want-to-get-in-this-dog-fight-with-me-dominick-reyes-fires-shots-at-jon-jones/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ufc-news-he-doesnt-want-to-get-in-this-dog-fight-with-me-dominick-reyes-fires-shots-at-jon-jones

Post a Comment

0 Comments